- Dementia/Cognitive Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Managing Risk/Best Practices
- Personality Disorders
- Scientific Perspectives
- Special Patient Populations
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma-Related Disorders
* IMCRA Colloquium 2 - Panelist Discussion
Akashi, Shigemura, Yanagisawa, Niwa, Yabe, Harada
Drs. Akashi, Shigemura and Harada discuss key aspects of their presentations with the audience...
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - Faculty Question and Answer Session - Part 1
Drs. Homma, Hedberg, Suzuki, Niwa, and Makishima
Drs. Homma, Hedberg, Suzuki, Niwa, and Makishima discuss key aspects of their presentations...
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - The Mental Health of Children Affected by Historical...
Hiroaki Homma MD
- Diagnostic Challenges in Clinical PracticeStephen Salloway, MD, MS
According to the amyloid hypothesis, accumulation of amyloid-beta in the brain is the primary...View AllNewsYoga shows psychological benefits for high-school studentsYoga classes have positive psychological effects for high-school students, according to a pilot...
The Antidepressant Effects Of TestosteroneTestosterone, the primary male sex hormone, appears to have antidepressant properties, but the...
Chronic Stress Linked To Inflammation And DiseaseStress wreaks havoc on the mind and body. For example, psychological stress is associated with...
Activity in brain networks related to features of depressionDepressed individuals with a tendency to ruminate on negative thoughts, i.e. to repeatedly think...
Improving ADHD DiagnosisAccording to new research conducted at Oregon Health & Science University, Attention Deficit...
Confirming The Link Between Fast Food And DepressionAccording to a recent study headed by scientists from the University of Las Palmas de Gran...
- Diagnostic Challenges in Clinical Practice