- Dementia/Cognitive Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Managing Risk/Best Practices
- Personality Disorders
- Scientific Perspectives
- Special Patient Populations
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma-Related Disorders
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Depression in the Elderly
Karl Doghramji, MD and Paul Doghramji, MD
A 71 year old man was taken to see his physician because of excessive sleepiness and a loss of...
* IMCRA Colloquium 2 - Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster and Radiation...
Akira Ohtsuru, MD
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - Nagomi: Care Center for the Heart of Soma
Kazuma Yonekura, RN
The Fukushima bi-district mental health care center in Soma has had an especial focus...
Collaborative Approaches to Treatment-Resistant Depression
Michael Robert Clark, MD, MPH, MBA, Joyce King MD, and Glenn J. Treisman, MD, PhD
Collaboration between primary care physicians (PCPs) and psychiatrists can result in more...